The selected location is:
( 43°, 55', 14.2" N; 71°, 28', 31.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 301278 , 4866033
The elevation is 916 m ( 3006 ft )
The gradient is: 32.4
The aspect direction is: 272.1
The local roughness is: 23.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4753, 43.9206; 916 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pond Brook head;
-71.4753, 43.9207 at a distance of 8 m
- Sandwich Range; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4795, 43.9195 at a distance of 361 m
- Flat Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4673, 43.9268 at a distance of 939 m
- Fletcher Cascades; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4878, 43.9307 at a distance of 1504 m
- Drakes Brook Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4931, 43.9251 at a distance of 1514 m
- Waterville Valley, Town of; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4542, 43.9140 at a distance of 1847 m
- Flat Pond Shelter; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4562, 43.9107, ( 2350 ft ) at a distance of 1888 m
- Flat Mountain Ponds; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4495, 43.9170 at a distance of 2110 m
- Noon Peak; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5023, 43.9207 at a distance of 2170 m
- Drakes Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4995, 43.9340 at a distance of 2447 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145323185