The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 5.2" N; 71°, 28', 33.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 302056 , 4893524
The elevation is 696 m ( 2283 ft )
The gradient is: 11.2
The aspect direction is: 232.5
The local roughness is: 10.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4759, 44.1681; 696 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Thoreau Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4759, 44.1682 at a distance of 7 m
- Whitewall Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1668 at a distance of 284 m
- Zealand Notch mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1665 at a distance of 302 m
- Thoreau Falls Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4889, 44.1582 at a distance of 1518 m
- Ethan Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1712 at a distance of 1524 m
- Shoal Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1645 at a distance of 1540 m
- Zeacliff Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4881, 44.1790, ( 3601 ft ) at a distance of 1554 m
- Whitewall Mount; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4728, 44.1826 at a distance of 1626 m
- Shoal Pond Brook head;
-71.4556, 44.1626 at a distance of 1735 m
- Shoal Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4628, 44.1493 at a distance of 2340 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 151513313