The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 0.1" N; 71°, 28', 44.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 301804 , 4893376
The elevation is 672 m ( 2204 ft )
The gradient is: 2.1
The aspect direction is: 312.1
The local roughness is: 3.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4790, 44.1667; 672 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Whitewall Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1668 at a distance of 9 m
- Zealand Notch mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1665 at a distance of 27 m
- Thoreau Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4759, 44.1682 at a distance of 295 m
- Thoreau Falls Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4889, 44.1582 at a distance of 1237 m
- Zeacliff Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4881, 44.1790, ( 3601 ft ) at a distance of 1546 m
- Shoal Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1645 at a distance of 1751 m
- Ethan Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1712 at a distance of 1803 m
- Whitewall Mount; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4728, 44.1826 at a distance of 1831 m
- Shoal Pond Brook head;
-71.4556, 44.1626 at a distance of 1925 m
- Shoal Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4628, 44.1493 at a distance of 2329 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 137809253