The selected location is:
( 42°, 59', 17.2" N; 71°, 28', 46.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 297857 , 4762476
The elevation is 59 m ( 195 ft )
The gradient is: 3.4
The aspect direction is: 240.3
The local roughness is: 4.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4795, 42.9881; 59 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Hillsborough County 33011
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Parkside Junior High School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4795, 42.9882 at a distance of 9 m
- Gossler Park; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4812, 42.9887 at a distance of 154 m
- Gossler Park School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4792, 42.9895 at a distance of 156 m
- West High School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4748, 42.9868 at a distance of 409 m
- Saint Maries School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4764, 42.9926 at a distance of 558 m
- Raco-Theodore Park; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4839, 42.9826 at a distance of 711 m
- Brown School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4845, 42.9943 at a distance of 800 m
- Saint Peters Orphanage; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4834, 42.9948 at a distance of 809 m
- Granite Street Bridge; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4701, 42.9857 at a distance of 812 m
- Saint Raphaels School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4728, 42.9823 at a distance of 846 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 148727901