The selected location is:
( 44°, 9', 29.5" N; 71°, 29', 20.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 300984 , 4892456
The elevation is 641 m ( 2103 ft )
The gradient is: 2.3
The aspect direction is: 115.7
The local roughness is: 6.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4889, 44.1582; 641 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Thoreau Falls Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4889, 44.1582 at a distance of 4 m
- Zealand Notch mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1665 at a distance of 1217 m
- Whitewall Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1668 at a distance of 1242 m
- Jumping Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4951, 44.1473 at a distance of 1313 m
- Thoreau Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4759, 44.1682 at a distance of 1518 m
- Zeacliff Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4881, 44.1790, ( 3601 ft ) at a distance of 2308 m
- Shoal Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4628, 44.1493 at a distance of 2310 m
- Shoal Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1645 at a distance of 2620 m
- Shoal Pond Brook head;
-71.4556, 44.1626 at a distance of 2706 m
- Ethan Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1712 at a distance of 2908 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 148759348