The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 50.3" N; 71°, 29', 42.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 300451 , 4891261
The elevation is 610 m ( 2001 ft )
The gradient is: 0.2
The aspect direction is: 322.3
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4951, 44.1473; 610 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Jumping Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4951, 44.1473 at a distance of 4 m
- Thoreau Falls Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4889, 44.1582 at a distance of 1304 m
- Zealand Notch mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1665 at a distance of 2492 m
- Whitewall Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1668 at a distance of 2520 m
- Shoal Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4628, 44.1493 at a distance of 2592 m
- Thoreau Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4759, 44.1682 at a distance of 2780 m
- Bondcliff Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5245, 44.1334 at a distance of 2818 m
- Bond, Mount; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5312, 44.1529, ( 4698 ft ) at a distance of 2956 m
- Black Brook head;
-71.5337, 44.1470 at a distance of 3091 m
- North Fork East Branch Pemigewasset River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5064, 44.1190 at a distance of 3276 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 151404769