The selected location is:
( 43°, 57', 52.2" N; 71°, 30', 23.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 298921 , 4870984
The elevation is 507 m ( 1664 ft )
The gradient is: 31.8
The aspect direction is: 115.8
The local roughness is: 15.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.5065, 43.9645; 507 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Boulder Path; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5064, 43.9645, ( 1600 ft ) at a distance of 8 m
- Cascade Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5084, 43.9687 at a distance of 488 m
- Waterville Valley Winter Sprorts Area; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5053, 43.9584, ( 2050 ft ) at a distance of 688 m
- Ledges, The; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4973, 43.9620 at a distance of 789 m
- Tecumseh Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5159, 43.9676 at a distance of 829 m
- Avalanche Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4931, 43.9679 at a distance of 1137 m
- Osceola Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5173, 43.9723 at a distance of 1224 m
- West Branch Mad River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5170, 43.9729 at a distance of 1256 m
- Snow Mountain Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4914, 43.9573, ( 2623 ft ) at a distance of 1453 m
- Norway Rapids; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4864, 43.9687 at a distance of 1677 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151574191