The selected location is:
( 43°, 13', 44.4" N; 71°, 31', 13.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 295327 , 4789330
The elevation is 85 m ( 280 ft )
The gradient is: 3.2
The aspect direction is: 249.0
The local roughness is: 2.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.5204, 43.2290; 85 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Merrimack County 33013
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mill Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.5203, 43.2290 at a distance of 7 m
- Sugar Ball; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.5128, 43.2234 at a distance of 877 m
- Bradleys Island; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.5276, 43.2201 at a distance of 1151 m
- New Hampshire State Technical Institute; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.5326, 43.2229 at a distance of 1203 m
- Concord Plains; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.5053, 43.2245 at a distance of 1324 m
- Fort Eddy; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.5312, 43.2195 at a distance of 1375 m
- Bowen Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.5378, 43.2301 at a distance of 1420 m
- Grace Church; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.5364, 43.2348 at a distance of 1451 m
- Old Fort Cemetery; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.5353, 43.2387 at a distance of 1620 m
- Eastman School; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.5362, 43.2390 at a distance of 1697 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145558651