The selected location is:
( 43°, 44', 37.3" N; 71°, 31', 17.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 296970 , 4846497
The elevation is 171 m ( 561 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.5215, 43.7437; 171 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Carroll County 33003
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kimball Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5214, 43.7437 at a distance of 7 m
- Mooney Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5320, 43.7420 at a distance of 869 m
- Three Sisters Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5314, 43.7470 at a distance of 878 m
- Squam Lake; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5334, 43.7440 at a distance of 960 m
- Bowman Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5309, 43.7384 at a distance of 962 m
- Owls Head; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5101, 43.7393 at a distance of 1040 m
- Long Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5253, 43.7534 at a distance of 1118 m
- Hubbles, The; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5367, 43.7490 at a distance of 1359 m
- High Haith; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5028, 43.7393 at a distance of 1583 m
- Sturtevant Bay; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5064, 43.7329 at a distance of 1710 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151395325