The selected location is:
( 43°, 43', 0.5" N; 71°, 31', 51.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 296122 , 4843532
The elevation is 179 m ( 587 ft )
The gradient is: 16.4
The aspect direction is: 57.5
The local roughness is: 8.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.5309, 43.7168; 179 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- East Holderness; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5309, 43.7168 at a distance of 3 m
- Laurel Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5267, 43.7195 at a distance of 449 m
- Swainey Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5242, 43.7148 at a distance of 584 m
- Great Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5251, 43.7279 at a distance of 1315 m
- Mouse Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5151, 43.7209 at a distance of 1349 m
- Pine Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5317, 43.6995 at a distance of 1926 m
- Dog Cove; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5073, 43.7132 at a distance of 1943 m
- Center Harbor Neck; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5117, 43.7295 at a distance of 2091 m
- Center Harbor, Town of; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5092, 43.7037 at a distance of 2276 m
- White Oak Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5603, 43.7162 at a distance of 2372 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151093235