The selected location is:
( 43°, 44', 49.2" N; 71°, 31', 53.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 296176 , 4846888
The elevation is 171 m ( 561 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.5315, 43.7470; 171 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Three Sisters Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5314, 43.7470 at a distance of 8 m
- Squam Lake; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5334, 43.7440 at a distance of 370 m
- Hubbles, The; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5367, 43.7490 at a distance of 474 m
- Mooney Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5320, 43.7420 at a distance of 560 m
- Long Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5253, 43.7534 at a distance of 865 m
- Merrill Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5401, 43.7520 at a distance of 887 m
- Kimball Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5214, 43.7437 at a distance of 893 m
- Bowman Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5309, 43.7384 at a distance of 960 m
- Chocorua Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5423, 43.7565 at a distance of 1366 m
- Mink Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5448, 43.7576 at a distance of 1591 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 157616763