The selected location is:
( 43°, 44', 38.4" N; 71°, 32', 0.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 296012 , 4846559
The elevation is 171 m ( 561 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.5334, 43.7440; 171 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Squam Lake; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5334, 43.7440 at a distance of 3 m
- Mooney Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5320, 43.7420 at a distance of 251 m
- Three Sisters Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5314, 43.7470 at a distance of 367 m
- Hubbles, The; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5367, 43.7490 at a distance of 614 m
- Bowman Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5309, 43.7384 at a distance of 656 m
- Kimball Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5214, 43.7437 at a distance of 966 m
- Merrill Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5401, 43.7520 at a distance of 1038 m
- Long Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.5253, 43.7534 at a distance of 1228 m
- Perch Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5503, 43.7376 at a distance of 1538 m
- Chocorua Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5423, 43.7565 at a distance of 1561 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 146178497