The selected location is:
( 43°, 42', 58.3" N; 71°, 33', 37.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 293743 , 4843539
The elevation is 177 m ( 581 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.5604, 43.7162; 177 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- White Oak Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5603, 43.7162 at a distance of 8 m
- Shepard Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5706, 43.7287 at a distance of 1612 m
- Saint Peters Church; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5731, 43.7279 at a distance of 1653 m
- Pipers Cove; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5612, 43.7312 at a distance of 1664 m
- Sunset Point; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5528, 43.7334 at a distance of 2003 m
- East Holderness; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5309, 43.7168 at a distance of 2377 m
- Perch Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5503, 43.7376 at a distance of 2510 m
- Potato Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5578, 43.7393 at a distance of 2572 m
- Finisterre; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5603, 43.7407 at a distance of 2719 m
- Laurel Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5267, 43.7195 at a distance of 2739 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 152915132