The selected location is:
( 42°, 55', 27.5" N; 71°, 34', 42.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 289576 , 4755634
The elevation is 84 m ( 276 ft )
The gradient is: 14.4
The aspect direction is: 240.5
The local roughness is: 6.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.5784, 42.9243; 84 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Hillsborough County 33011
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Horace Greeley Birthplace; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.5784, 42.9243 at a distance of 2 m
- Damon Pond; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.5942, 42.9123 at a distance of 1857 m
- Joppa Hill; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.5798, 42.9420 at a distance of 1968 m
- Pulpit Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.5664, 42.9007 at a distance of 2800 m
- Joe English Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.5803, 42.8973 at a distance of 3005 m
- Ledge Hill; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.5837, 42.9526 at a distance of 3172 m
- Laurel Hill; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.5409, 42.9357 at a distance of 3311 m
- Baboosic Brook head;
-71.5809, 42.8932 at a distance of 3463 m
- Chestnut Hill; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.6181, 42.9395 at a distance of 3655 m
- Powder Hill; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.5637, 42.9554 at a distance of 3655 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 148859440