The selected location is:
( 44°, 4', 41.2" N; 71°, 34', 59.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 293172 , 4883791
The elevation is 396 m ( 1299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.5831, 44.0781; 396 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Wilderness Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5831, 44.0782 at a distance of 8 m
- Hancock Picnic Area; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5937, 44.0645 at a distance of 1737 m
- Lincoln, Town of; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5773, 44.0937 at a distance of 1791 m
- Hancock Branch mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5967, 44.0620 at a distance of 2098 m
- Ice Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5781, 44.0993 at a distance of 2386 m
- Birch Island Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5759, 44.0993 at a distance of 2421 m
- Potash Knob; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6126, 44.0732, ( 2684 ft ) at a distance of 2428 m
- Franconia Branch mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5737, 44.1009 at a distance of 2639 m
- Franconia Brook Campsite; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5739, 44.1012, ( 1418 ft ) at a distance of 2666 m
- Franconia Shelter; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5745, 44.1018 at a distance of 2718 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 160327255