The selected location is:
( 43°, 59', 52.1" N; 71°, 35', 54.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 291666 , 4874911
The elevation is 499 m ( 1639 ft )
The gradient is: 14.6
The aspect direction is: 249.1
The local roughness is: 7.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.5984, 43.9978; 499 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Clear Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5984, 43.9979 at a distance of 8 m
- Little East Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6023, 43.9984 at a distance of 321 m
- East Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5909, 43.9957 at a distance of 645 m
- Little East Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5878, 44.0073 at a distance of 1351 m
- Mack Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6167, 43.9959 at a distance of 1486 m
- Clear Brook head;
-71.5834, 44.0062 at a distance of 1519 m
- Tripoli Mill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5773, 43.9982 at a distance of 1691 m
- Hix Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6189, 43.9843 at a distance of 2230 m
- East Pond Loop; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5759, 44.0132, ( 2881 ft ) at a distance of 2483 m
- Little East Pond Brook head;
-71.5842, 44.0179 at a distance of 2503 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 161749041