The selected location is:
( 43°, 59', 3.1" N; 71°, 37', 8.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 289965 , 4873453
The elevation is 622 m ( 2039 ft )
The gradient is: 62.2
The aspect direction is: 75.6
The local roughness is: 33.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6190, 43.9842; 622 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hix Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6189, 43.9843 at a distance of 10 m
- Mack Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6167, 43.9959 at a distance of 1309 m
- Little East Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6023, 43.9984 at a distance of 2066 m
- Clear Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5984, 43.9979 at a distance of 2243 m
- Talford Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6459, 43.9898 at a distance of 2247 m
- East Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.5909, 43.9957 at a distance of 2588 m
- Bald Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6034, 43.9623 at a distance of 2739 m
- Johnson Brook head;
-71.5926, 43.9684 at a distance of 2752 m
- Brown Ash Swamp; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6098, 43.9576 at a distance of 3049 m
- Mill Brook head;
-71.6092, 43.9557 at a distance of 3266 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 157561833