The selected location is:
( 43°, 41', 3.1" N; 71°, 38', 7.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 287588 , 4840174
The elevation is 207 m ( 678 ft )
The gradient is: 18.5
The aspect direction is: 114.9
The local roughness is: 10.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6354, 43.6842; 207 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Scribner Fellows State Forest; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.6353, 43.6843 at a distance of 10 m
- Ames Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6328, 43.6932 at a distance of 1018 m
- Squam River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6484, 43.6843 at a distance of 1050 m
- Ashland; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6306, 43.6954, ( 551 ft ) at a distance of 1300 m
- Green Grove Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6417, 43.6979 at a distance of 1602 m
- Webster Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6562, 43.6790 at a distance of 1776 m
- Webster Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6534, 43.6715 at a distance of 2028 m
- River Road School; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6584, 43.6959 at a distance of 2264 m
- Great Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6520, 43.6659 at a distance of 2438 m
- Clay Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6562, 43.7070 at a distance of 3036 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137077438