The selected location is:
( 43°, 41', 52.4" N; 71°, 38', 30.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 287129 , 4841711
The elevation is 176 m ( 577 ft )
The gradient is: 8.1
The aspect direction is: 253.9
The local roughness is: 5.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6417, 43.6979; 176 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Green Grove Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6417, 43.6979 at a distance of 3 m
- Ames Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6328, 43.6932 at a distance of 888 m
- Ashland; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6306, 43.6954, ( 551 ft ) at a distance of 936 m
- River Road School; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6584, 43.6959 at a distance of 1366 m
- Clay Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6562, 43.7070 at a distance of 1545 m
- Scribner Fellows State Forest; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.6353, 43.6843 at a distance of 1599 m
- Squam River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6484, 43.6843 at a distance of 1608 m
- Webster Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6562, 43.6790 at a distance of 2407 m
- Ashland, Town of; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6298, 43.7190 at a distance of 2529 m
- Owl Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6214, 43.7182 at a distance of 2783 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151369187