The selected location is:
( 43°, 40', 17.4" N; 71°, 39', 12.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 286092 , 4838810
The elevation is 156 m ( 513 ft )
The gradient is: 9.8
The aspect direction is: 21.7
The local roughness is: 10.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6534, 43.6715; 156 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Webster Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6534, 43.6715 at a distance of 4 m
- Great Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6520, 43.6659 at a distance of 635 m
- Webster Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6562, 43.6790 at a distance of 861 m
- Squam River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6484, 43.6843 at a distance of 1475 m
- Woodman Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6553, 43.6540 at a distance of 1954 m
- Scribner Fellows State Forest; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.6353, 43.6843 at a distance of 2034 m
- Fogg Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6573, 43.6534 at a distance of 2039 m
- Dry Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.6528, 43.6493 at a distance of 2470 m
- Dry Brook head;
-71.6292, 43.6565 at a distance of 2567 m
- River Road School; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6584, 43.6959 at a distance of 2738 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137413850