The selected location is:
( 43°, 6', 13.3" N; 71°, 39', 25.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 283792 , 4775757
The elevation is 121 m ( 397 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6570, 43.1037; 121 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Hillsborough County 33011
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Barnard Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.6570, 43.1037 at a distance of 3 m
- Stark Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.6592, 43.1062 at a distance of 329 m
- Clough State Park; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.6570, 43.0968 at a distance of 769 m
- Choate Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.6634, 43.1093 at a distance of 811 m
- Everett Dam; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.6601, 43.0932 at a distance of 1196 m
- Raymond Cliff; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.6673, 43.0957 at a distance of 1225 m
- Barnard Brook head;
-71.6337, 43.1034 at a distance of 1895 m
- Stark Cemetery; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.6395, 43.1157 at a distance of 1948 m
- Clough State Forest; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.6623, 43.0862 at a distance of 1994 m
- Peaslee Meadow Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.6814, 43.1059 at a distance of 2003 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 152840007