The selected location is:
( 44°, 4', 15.2" N; 71°, 39', 50.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 286668 , 4883198
The elevation is 667 m ( 2188 ft )
The gradient is: 15.3
The aspect direction is: 234.2
The local roughness is: 12.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6640, 44.0709; 667 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Coolidge Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6639, 44.0709 at a distance of 7 m
- Pollard Brook head;
-71.6517, 44.0784 at a distance of 1286 m
- Lincoln Reservoir; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6781, 44.0804 at a distance of 1545 m
- Boyce Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6826, 44.0807 at a distance of 1845 m
- Big Coolidge Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6423, 44.0795, ( 3294 ft ) at a distance of 1980 m
- Shadow Lake; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6834, 44.0826 at a distance of 2025 m
- Hanson Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6892, 44.0637 at a distance of 2175 m
- Pollard Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6537, 44.0504 at a distance of 2425 m
- Loon Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6437, 44.0537 at a distance of 2511 m
- Harvard Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6881, 44.0537 at a distance of 2721 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 137375016