The selected location is:
( 43°, 53', 5.3" N; 71°, 40', 21.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 285309 , 4862550
The elevation is 173 m ( 568 ft )
The gradient is: 4.0
The aspect direction is: 357.2
The local roughness is: 4.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6726, 43.8848; 173 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Thornton School; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6725, 43.8848 at a distance of 7 m
- Willow Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6670, 43.8876 at a distance of 543 m
- Thornton; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6759, 43.8929 at a distance of 935 m
- Mill Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6712, 43.8954 at a distance of 1180 m
- Lyfords Siding; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6631, 43.8740, ( 558 ft ) at a distance of 1424 m
- Thornton Center School; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6648, 43.8965 at a distance of 1439 m
- Blake Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6914, 43.8829 at a distance of 1528 m
- Pine Grove Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6706, 43.9070 at a distance of 2468 m
- Bagley Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6831, 43.9073 at a distance of 2636 m
- Great Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6895, 43.8645 at a distance of 2637 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137338450