The selected location is:
( 44°, 1', 38.3" N; 71°, 40', 56.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 285045 , 4878403
The elevation is 240 m ( 788 ft )
The gradient is: 3.6
The aspect direction is: 275.6
The local roughness is: 2.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6823, 44.0273; 240 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- East Branch Pemigewasset River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6823, 44.0273 at a distance of 5 m
- Gordon Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.0259 at a distance of 222 m
- Moosilauke Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6856, 44.0276 at a distance of 268 m
- North Woodstock; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6859, 44.0304, ( 738 ft ) at a distance of 448 m
- Horner Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6820, 44.0232 at a distance of 460 m
- Parker Ledge; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6864, 44.0184 at a distance of 1046 m
- Crooked Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6964, 44.0295 at a distance of 1158 m
- Fairview; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6773, 44.0154 at a distance of 1384 m
- Fay Wayside; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6862, 44.0418 at a distance of 1638 m
- Crooked Brook head;
-71.6976, 44.0157 at a distance of 1784 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 157566874