The selected location is:
( 44°, 7', 0.1" N; 71°, 40', 57.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 285344 , 4888334
The elevation is 462 m ( 1516 ft )
The gradient is: 7.9
The aspect direction is: 335.3
The local roughness is: 6.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6826, 44.1167; 462 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cascade Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6826, 44.1168 at a distance of 7 m
- Whitehouse Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6820, 44.1132 at a distance of 396 m
- Basin, The; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6831, 44.1223 at a distance of 620 m
- Basin Cascade Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6884, 44.1226 at a distance of 802 m
- Whitehouse Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6731, 44.1098 at a distance of 1081 m
- Whitehouse Bridge; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6778, 44.1043, ( 1375 ft ) at a distance of 1434 m
- Pool, The; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6764, 44.1040 at a distance of 1499 m
- Dry Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.1315 at a distance of 1646 m
- Mount Pemigewasset Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6884, 44.1023 at a distance of 1670 m
- Flume Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6756, 44.1001 at a distance of 1931 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 160385903