The selected location is:
( 44°, 1', 33.2" N; 71°, 41', 3.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 284888 , 4878253
The elevation is 243 m ( 797 ft )
The gradient is: 0.9
The aspect direction is: 305.6
The local roughness is: 3.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6842, 44.0259; 243 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gordon Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.0259 at a distance of 5 m
- East Branch Pemigewasset River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6823, 44.0273 at a distance of 213 m
- Moosilauke Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6856, 44.0276 at a distance of 218 m
- Horner Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6820, 44.0232 at a distance of 350 m
- North Woodstock; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6859, 44.0304, ( 738 ft ) at a distance of 515 m
- Parker Ledge; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6864, 44.0184 at a distance of 856 m
- Crooked Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6964, 44.0295 at a distance of 1058 m
- Fairview; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6773, 44.0154 at a distance of 1293 m
- Crooked Brook head;
-71.6976, 44.0157 at a distance of 1566 m
- Fay Wayside; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6862, 44.0418 at a distance of 1770 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 152588613