The selected location is:
( 44°, 7', 53.4" N; 71°, 41', 3.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 285270 , 4889982
The elevation is 535 m ( 1756 ft )
The gradient is: 25.7
The aspect direction is: 355.5
The local roughness is: 19.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6842, 44.1315; 535 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dry Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.1315 at a distance of 5 m
- Walker Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6851, 44.1390 at a distance of 833 m
- Basin, The; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6831, 44.1223 at a distance of 1030 m
- Basin Cascade Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6884, 44.1226 at a distance of 1049 m
- Lafayette Campground; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.1429 at a distance of 1263 m
- Lonesome Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6987, 44.1401 at a distance of 1503 m
- Cascade Brook Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7031, 44.1293 at a distance of 1535 m
- Cascade Brook head;
-71.7017, 44.1384 at a distance of 1597 m
- Lonesome Lake; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7006, 44.1401 at a distance of 1623 m
- Cascade Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6826, 44.1168 at a distance of 1642 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 145379782