The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 34.1" N; 71°, 41', 3.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 285311 , 4891237
The elevation is 576 m ( 1891 ft )
The gradient is: 8.4
The aspect direction is: 338.7
The local roughness is: 7.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6842, 44.1428; 576 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lafayette Campground; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.1429 at a distance of 8 m
- Walker Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6851, 44.1390 at a distance of 432 m
- Franconia Notch State Park; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6867, 44.1495 at a distance of 768 m
- High Cannon Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6973, 44.1462 at a distance of 1115 m
- Franconia Notch; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6795, 44.1526 at a distance of 1148 m
- Lonesome Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6987, 44.1401 at a distance of 1202 m
- Dry Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.1315 at a distance of 1259 m
- Lonesome Lake; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7006, 44.1401 at a distance of 1350 m
- Cascade Brook head;
-71.7017, 44.1384 at a distance of 1487 m
- Around The Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7028, 44.1407, ( 2755 ft ) at a distance of 1510 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 151381218