The selected location is:
( 44°, 1', 49.1" N; 71°, 41', 9.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 284767 , 4878746
The elevation is 243 m ( 798 ft )
The gradient is: 1.0
The aspect direction is: 2.5
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6859, 44.0303; 243 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- North Woodstock; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6859, 44.0304, ( 738 ft ) at a distance of 8 m
- Moosilauke Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6856, 44.0276 at a distance of 304 m
- East Branch Pemigewasset River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6823, 44.0273 at a distance of 442 m
- Gordon Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.0259 at a distance of 510 m
- Crooked Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6964, 44.0295 at a distance of 849 m
- Horner Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6820, 44.0232 at a distance of 851 m
- Fay Wayside; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6862, 44.0418 at a distance of 1274 m
- Parker Ledge; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6864, 44.0184 at a distance of 1327 m
- Pike Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7064, 44.0284 at a distance of 1660 m
- Lin-Wood High School; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6725, 44.0432 at a distance of 1787 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 160794139