The selected location is:
( 44°, 2', 30.1" N; 71°, 41', 10.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 284784 , 4880013
The elevation is 244 m ( 801 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6862, 44.0417; 244 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fay Wayside; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6862, 44.0418 at a distance of 8 m
- Riverside Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6851, 44.0507, ( 827 ft ) at a distance of 1000 m
- Lin-Wood High School; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6725, 44.0432 at a distance of 1108 m
- North Woodstock; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6859, 44.0304, ( 738 ft ) at a distance of 1259 m
- Harvard Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6881, 44.0537 at a distance of 1339 m
- Lincoln; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6701, 44.0457, ( 811 ft ) at a distance of 1362 m
- Moosilauke Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6856, 44.0276 at a distance of 1571 m
- Crooked Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6964, 44.0295 at a distance of 1587 m
- East Branch Pemigewasset River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6823, 44.0273 at a distance of 1633 m
- North Woodstock Reservoir; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7070, 44.0418 at a distance of 1669 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 154114952