The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 58.2" N; 71°, 41', 12.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 285128 , 4891988
The elevation is 759 m ( 2490 ft )
The gradient is: 51.1
The aspect direction is: 333.2
The local roughness is: 47.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6868, 44.1495; 759 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Franconia Notch State Park; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6867, 44.1495 at a distance of 7 m
- Franconia Notch; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6795, 44.1526 at a distance of 674 m
- Lafayette Campground; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.1429 at a distance of 766 m
- High Cannon Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6973, 44.1462 at a distance of 920 m
- Walker Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6851, 44.1390 at a distance of 1178 m
- Cannon Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6989, 44.1565 at a distance of 1241 m
- Old Man of the Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.1607, ( 3350 ft ) at a distance of 1257 m
- Coppermine Shelter WMNF; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6923, 44.1607, ( 2110 ft ) at a distance of 1317 m
- Lonesome Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6987, 44.1401 at a distance of 1418 m
- Lonesome Lake; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7006, 44.1401 at a distance of 1525 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 136862026