The selected location is:
( 43°, 31', 18.1" N; 71°, 41', 17.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 282756 , 4822262
The elevation is 98 m ( 322 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6881, 43.5217; 98 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Merrimack County 33013
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Knox Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.6881, 43.5218 at a distance of 9 m
- Needle Shop Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.6892, 43.5240 at a distance of 268 m
- Bennett Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.6909, 43.5154 at a distance of 739 m
- Blake School; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.7001, 43.5223 at a distance of 974 m
- Hill; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.7009, 43.5243 at a distance of 1075 m
- Pleasant Hill Cemetery; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.7012, 43.5284 at a distance of 1294 m
- Huses Mountain; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.7092, 43.5226 at a distance of 1710 m
- Bennett Brook head;
-71.7198, 43.5120 at a distance of 2783 m
- Prescott Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.7098, 43.5440 at a distance of 3034 m
- Weeks Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.6637, 43.4979 at a distance of 3301 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 148910214