The selected location is:
( 44°, 3', 49.3" N; 71°, 41', 21.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 284624 , 4882464
The elevation is 274 m ( 899 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6892, 44.0637; 274 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hanson Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6892, 44.0637 at a distance of 5 m
- Harvard Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6881, 44.0537 at a distance of 1119 m
- Riverside Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6851, 44.0507, ( 827 ft ) at a distance of 1485 m
- Georgiana Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6992, 44.0776 at a distance of 1737 m
- Boyce Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6826, 44.0807 at a distance of 1957 m
- Lincoln Reservoir; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6781, 44.0804 at a distance of 2053 m
- Shadow Lake; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6834, 44.0826 at a distance of 2146 m
- Little Coolidge Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6639, 44.0709 at a distance of 2176 m
- Boles Brook head;
-71.7153, 44.0720 at a distance of 2285 m
- Fay Wayside; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6862, 44.0418 at a distance of 2449 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 145463681