The selected location is:
( 44°, 53', 5.3" N; 71°, 41', 44.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 287120 , 4973688
The elevation is 478 m ( 1569 ft )
The gradient is: 16.2
The aspect direction is: 269.3
The local roughness is: 8.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6956, 44.8848; 478 m
The state and county are Vermont: Essex County 50009
The HUC is Upper Connecticut
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Number Four, Dam; Vermont: Essex Co.
-71.6956, 44.8848 at a distance of 6 m
- Camp Number Eleven; Vermont: Essex Co.
-71.6917, 44.8782 at a distance of 800 m
- Camp Number Twelve; Vermont: Essex Co.
-71.7009, 44.8912 at a distance of 822 m
- Brouillard Brook mouth; Vermont: Essex Co.
-71.6862, 44.8815 at a distance of 829 m
- Murphy Brook mouth; Vermont: Essex Co.
-71.6884, 44.8773 at a distance of 1012 m
- Camp Number Thirteen; Vermont: Essex Co.
-71.6823, 44.8843, ( 1456 ft ) at a distance of 1050 m
- Camp Number Ten; Vermont: Essex Co.
-71.6851, 44.8719, ( 1380 ft ) at a distance of 1650 m
- Spaulding Brook mouth; Vermont: Essex Co.
-71.6876, 44.9000 at a distance of 1807 m
- Camp Number Sixteen; Vermont: Essex Co.
-71.6725, 44.8994 at a distance of 2443 m
- Fisher Brook mouth; Vermont: Essex Co.
-71.6864, 44.8633 at a distance of 2491 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Norton Pond OE N
||Averill Lake OE N
||Monadnock Mountain OE N
This was request number 160267174