The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 46.3" N; 71°, 41', 50.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 284275 , 4891649
The elevation is 953 m ( 3128 ft )
The gradient is: 60.2
The aspect direction is: 278.4
The local roughness is: 34.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6973, 44.1462; 953 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- High Cannon Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6973, 44.1462 at a distance of 4 m
- Lonesome Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6987, 44.1401 at a distance of 691 m
- Lonesome Lake; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7006, 44.1401 at a distance of 732 m
- Around The Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7028, 44.1407, ( 2755 ft ) at a distance of 757 m
- Franconia Notch State Park; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6867, 44.1495 at a distance of 921 m
- Cascade Brook head;
-71.7017, 44.1384 at a distance of 939 m
- Lonesome Lake Hut; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7037, 44.1384 at a distance of 1011 m
- Lafayette Campground; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.1429 at a distance of 1110 m
- Cannon Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6989, 44.1565 at a distance of 1148 m
- Walker Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6851, 44.1390 at a distance of 1263 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 157557418