The selected location is:
( 44°, 9', 23.4" N; 71°, 41', 56.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 284177 , 4892798
The elevation is 1212 m ( 3976 ft )
The gradient is: 16.2
The aspect direction is: 280.4
The local roughness is: 10.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.6990, 44.1565; 1212 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cannon Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6989, 44.1565 at a distance of 7 m
- Coppermine Shelter WMNF; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6923, 44.1607, ( 2110 ft ) at a distance of 706 m
- Coppermine Brook head;
-71.7081, 44.1557 at a distance of 736 m
- High Cannon Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6973, 44.1462 at a distance of 1156 m
- Franconia Notch State Park; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6867, 44.1495 at a distance of 1255 m
- Old Man of the Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.1607, ( 3350 ft ) at a distance of 1269 m
- Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6917, 44.1668 at a distance of 1280 m
- Franconia Notch; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6795, 44.1526 at a distance of 1618 m
- Cannon Mountain Winter Sports Area; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6989, 44.1718, ( 2925 ft ) at a distance of 1696 m
- Cannon Balls, The; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7164, 44.1473 at a distance of 1732 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 137297880