The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 24.4" N; 71°, 42', 2.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 283989 , 4890980
The elevation is 842 m ( 2761 ft )
The gradient is: 6.7
The aspect direction is: 284.5
The local roughness is: 4.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7006, 44.1401; 842 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lonesome Lake; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7006, 44.1401 at a distance of 5 m
- Lonesome Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6987, 44.1401 at a distance of 150 m
- Around The Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7028, 44.1407, ( 2755 ft ) at a distance of 189 m
- Cascade Brook head;
-71.7017, 44.1384 at a distance of 213 m
- Lonesome Lake Hut; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7037, 44.1384 at a distance of 316 m
- High Cannon Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6973, 44.1462 at a distance of 723 m
- Fishin Jimmy Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7148, 44.1387 at a distance of 1150 m
- Cascade Brook Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7031, 44.1293 at a distance of 1221 m
- Walker Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6851, 44.1390 at a distance of 1244 m
- Lafayette Campground; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.1429 at a distance of 1346 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 137749480