The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 26.2" N; 71°, 42', 10.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 283807 , 4891042
The elevation is 846 m ( 2775 ft )
The gradient is: 6.5
The aspect direction is: 293.8
The local roughness is: 5.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7029, 44.1406; 846 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Around The Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7028, 44.1407, ( 2755 ft ) at a distance of 9 m
- Lonesome Lake; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7006, 44.1401 at a distance of 191 m
- Lonesome Lake Hut; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7037, 44.1384 at a distance of 257 m
- Cascade Brook head;
-71.7017, 44.1384 at a distance of 265 m
- Lonesome Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6987, 44.1401 at a distance of 339 m
- High Cannon Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6973, 44.1462 at a distance of 763 m
- Fishin Jimmy Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7148, 44.1387 at a distance of 978 m
- Cascade Brook Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7031, 44.1293 at a distance of 1259 m
- Cannon Balls, The; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7164, 44.1473 at a distance of 1312 m
- Walker Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6851, 44.1390 at a distance of 1434 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 137450592