The selected location is:
( 44°, 7', 45.1" N; 71°, 42', 11.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 283749 , 4889776
The elevation is 726 m ( 2380 ft )
The gradient is: 10.1
The aspect direction is: 288.9
The local roughness is: 9.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7031, 44.1292; 726 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cascade Brook Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7031, 44.1293 at a distance of 7 m
- Lonesome Lake Hut; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7037, 44.1384 at a distance of 1020 m
- Cascade Brook head;
-71.7017, 44.1384 at a distance of 1024 m
- Lonesome Lake; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7006, 44.1401 at a distance of 1223 m
- Lonesome Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6987, 44.1401 at a distance of 1257 m
- Around The Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7028, 44.1407, ( 2755 ft ) at a distance of 1274 m
- Kinsman Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7195, 44.1270 at a distance of 1338 m
- Basin Cascade Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6884, 44.1226 at a distance of 1386 m
- Fishin Jimmy Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7148, 44.1387 at a distance of 1409 m
- Dry Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.1315 at a distance of 1531 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 137184555