The selected location is:
( 43°, 54', 10.4" N; 71°, 42', 19.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 282748 , 4864646
The elevation is 307 m ( 1008 ft )
The gradient is: 18.3
The aspect direction is: 307.3
The local roughness is: 10.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7053, 43.9029; 307 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Peaked Hill Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7053, 43.9029, ( 1250 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Mud Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7031, 43.8987 at a distance of 501 m
- Peaked Hill Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7195, 43.8995 at a distance of 1205 m
- Bagley Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6831, 43.9073 at a distance of 1846 m
- Peaked Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7350, 43.8998 at a distance of 2413 m
- Heath Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7303, 43.8898 at a distance of 2484 m
- Blake Mountain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6914, 43.8829 at a distance of 2489 m
- Hubbard Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 43.9201 at a distance of 2550 m
- Burleigh Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6837, 43.9204 at a distance of 2602 m
- Thornton; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6759, 43.8929 at a distance of 2610 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160350441