The selected location is:
( 44°, 1', 42.2" N; 71°, 42', 23.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 283110 , 4878589
The elevation is 245 m ( 804 ft )
The gradient is: 4.4
The aspect direction is: 98.9
The local roughness is: 4.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7065, 44.0284; 245 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pike Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7064, 44.0284 at a distance of 6 m
- Crooked Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6964, 44.0295 at a distance of 816 m
- North Woodstock Reservoir; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7070, 44.0418 at a distance of 1486 m
- Crooked Brook head;
-71.6976, 44.0157 at a distance of 1584 m
- North Woodstock; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6859, 44.0304, ( 738 ft ) at a distance of 1663 m
- Moosilauke Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6856, 44.0276 at a distance of 1676 m
- Gordon Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6842, 44.0259 at a distance of 1807 m
- East Branch Pemigewasset River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6823, 44.0273 at a distance of 1942 m
- Parker Ledge; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6864, 44.0184 at a distance of 1958 m
- Moosilauke Brook head;
-71.7303, 44.0220 at a distance of 2040 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 152811995