The selected location is:
( 44°, 2', 30.1" N; 71°, 42', 25.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 283118 , 4880067
The elevation is 290 m ( 950 ft )
The gradient is: 10.4
The aspect direction is: 293.5
The local roughness is: 6.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7070, 44.0417; 290 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- North Woodstock Reservoir; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7070, 44.0418 at a distance of 8 m
- Boles Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7145, 44.0470 at a distance of 840 m
- Pike Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7064, 44.0284 at a distance of 1482 m
- Crooked Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6964, 44.0295 at a distance of 1602 m
- Fay Wayside; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6862, 44.0418 at a distance of 1665 m
- Harvard Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6881, 44.0537 at a distance of 2014 m
- Riverside Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6851, 44.0507, ( 827 ft ) at a distance of 2016 m
- North Woodstock; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6859, 44.0304, ( 738 ft ) at a distance of 2107 m
- Moosilauke Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6856, 44.0276 at a distance of 2324 m
- Gordon Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7306, 44.0543 at a distance of 2353 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 158347042