The selected location is:
( 44°, 2', 49.2" N; 71°, 42', 52.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 282536 , 4880676
The elevation is 333 m ( 1091 ft )
The gradient is: 5.0
The aspect direction is: 313.5
The local roughness is: 4.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7145, 44.0470; 333 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Boles Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7145, 44.0470 at a distance of 4 m
- North Woodstock Reservoir; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7070, 44.0418 at a distance of 835 m
- Gordon Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7306, 44.0543 at a distance of 1524 m
- Pike Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7064, 44.0284 at a distance of 2169 m
- Harvard Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6881, 44.0537 at a distance of 2240 m
- Fay Wayside; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6862, 44.0418 at a distance of 2340 m
- Smith Brook head;
-71.7423, 44.0404 at a distance of 2349 m
- Riverside Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6851, 44.0507, ( 827 ft ) at a distance of 2389 m
- Crooked Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6964, 44.0295 at a distance of 2428 m
- Gordon Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7456, 44.0570 at a distance of 2729 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 157644757