The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 19.3" N; 71°, 42', 53.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 282849 , 4890862
The elevation is 904 m ( 2967 ft )
The gradient is: 44.0
The aspect direction is: 250.5
The local roughness is: 27.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7148, 44.1387; 904 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fishin Jimmy Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7148, 44.1387 at a distance of 5 m
- Lonesome Lake Hut; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7037, 44.1384 at a distance of 887 m
- Cannon Balls, The; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7164, 44.1473 at a distance of 961 m
- Around The Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7028, 44.1407, ( 2755 ft ) at a distance of 982 m
- Cascade Brook head;
-71.7017, 44.1384 at a distance of 1046 m
- Lonesome Lake; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7006, 44.1401 at a distance of 1144 m
- Lonesome Lake Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6987, 44.1401 at a distance of 1295 m
- Kinsman Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7195, 44.1270 at a distance of 1358 m
- Cascade Brook Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7031, 44.1293 at a distance of 1404 m
- AMC Kingsman Pond Shelter; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7326, 44.1376, ( 3759 ft ) at a distance of 1432 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 137662998