The selected location is:
( 44°, 4', 19.2" N; 71°, 42', 55.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 282556 , 4883455
The elevation is 619 m ( 2032 ft )
The gradient is: 21.2
The aspect direction is: 312.3
The local roughness is: 14.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7154, 44.0720; 619 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Boles Brook head;
-71.7153, 44.0720 at a distance of 7 m
- Georgiana Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6992, 44.0776 at a distance of 1436 m
- Bog Eddy; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7056, 44.0829 at a distance of 1439 m
- Hanson Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6892, 44.0637 at a distance of 2293 m
- Harvard Brook head;
-71.7423, 44.0793 at a distance of 2303 m
- Gordon Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7306, 44.0543 at a distance of 2318 m
- Kinsman Ridge Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7445, 44.0793 at a distance of 2469 m
- Boles Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7145, 44.0470 at a distance of 2782 m
- Boyce Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.6826, 44.0807 at a distance of 2797 m
- Eliza Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7406, 44.0895 at a distance of 2802 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||South Twin Mountain
This was request number 145358423