The selected location is:
( 43°, 38', 20.4" N; 71°, 45', 14.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 277862 , 4835464
The elevation is 178 m ( 584 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7540, 43.6390; 178 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pasquaney Bay; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7539, 43.6390 at a distance of 6 m
- Groton School Camp; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7570, 43.6304 at a distance of 989 m
- Mayhew Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7489, 43.6309 at a distance of 992 m
- Pikes Point; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7434, 43.6315 at a distance of 1195 m
- Black Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7562, 43.6282 at a distance of 1216 m
- Bridgewater; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7364, 43.6384 at a distance of 1419 m
- Bog Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7734, 43.6384 at a distance of 1570 m
- Hornet Cove; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7751, 43.6407 at a distance of 1715 m
- Wellington State Park; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7767, 43.6437 at a distance of 1906 m
- Bristol, Town of; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7339, 43.6240 at a distance of 2326 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137567198