The selected location is:
( 43°, 39', 40.3" N; 71°, 45', 36.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 277452 , 4837947
The elevation is 178 m ( 584 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7601, 43.6612; 178 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Whittemore Point; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7601, 43.6612 at a distance of 4 m
- Whittemore Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7467, 43.6654 at a distance of 1174 m
- Newfound Lake; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7748, 43.6629 at a distance of 1202 m
- Dick Brown Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7401, 43.6579 at a distance of 1653 m
- Belle Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7795, 43.6509 at a distance of 1942 m
- Wellington State Park; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7767, 43.6437 at a distance of 2365 m
- Camp Berea; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7862, 43.6715 at a distance of 2396 m
- Nuttings Beach; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7901, 43.6626 at a distance of 2427 m
- Camp Pasquaney; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7642, 43.6829 at a distance of 2431 m
- Pasquaney Bay; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7539, 43.6390 at a distance of 2519 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 152636578