The selected location is:
( 43°, 37', 27.1" N; 71°, 46', 29.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 276129 , 4833876
The elevation is 182 m ( 597 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7748, 43.6242; 182 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fowler River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7748, 43.6243 at a distance of 8 m
- Black Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7562, 43.6282 at a distance of 1563 m
- Bog Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7734, 43.6384 at a distance of 1579 m
- Groton School Camp; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7570, 43.6304 at a distance of 1590 m
- Crawford Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7920, 43.6170 at a distance of 1606 m
- Hornet Cove; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7751, 43.6407 at a distance of 1830 m
- Hemp Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7642, 43.6093 at a distance of 1865 m
- Black Brook head;
-71.7587, 43.6118 at a distance of 1895 m
- Patten Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7817, 43.6073 at a distance of 1962 m
- Village School; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7967, 43.6148 at a distance of 2057 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137706196