The selected location is:
( 43°, 41', 23.3" N; 71°, 47', 35.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 274898 , 4841212
The elevation is 178 m ( 584 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7931, 43.6898; 178 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hebron Bay; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7931, 43.6898 at a distance of 4 m
- Cockermouth River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7937, 43.6929 at a distance of 345 m
- Hebron, Town of; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7895, 43.6920 at a distance of 376 m
- Rogers Ledge; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7884, 43.6837 at a distance of 778 m
- Wise Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7984, 43.6979 at a distance of 994 m
- Hebron; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8056, 43.6940 at a distance of 1111 m
- Sanborn Bay; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7776, 43.6920 at a distance of 1271 m
- Loon Island; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7792, 43.6970 at a distance of 1373 m
- Tenney Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7898, 43.7051 at a distance of 1717 m
- Georges Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7773, 43.7012 at a distance of 1792 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160347782