The selected location is:
( 43°, 36', 53.3" N; 71°, 47', 48.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 274327 , 4832892
The elevation is 212 m ( 694 ft )
The gradient is: 4.8
The aspect direction is: 2.1
The local roughness is: 1.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.7967, 43.6148; 212 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Village School; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7967, 43.6148 at a distance of 4 m
- Crawford Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7920, 43.6170 at a distance of 448 m
- Simmons Ledges; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8056, 43.6226 at a distance of 1125 m
- Patten Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7817, 43.6073 at a distance of 1470 m
- Alexander Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8167, 43.6201 at a distance of 1719 m
- Fowler River mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7748, 43.6243 at a distance of 2055 m
- Alexandria, Town of; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8284, 43.6159 at a distance of 2564 m
- Plumer Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7698, 43.6018 at a distance of 2608 m
- Burns Hill Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7698, 43.6015 at a distance of 2627 m
- Hemp Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7642, 43.6093 at a distance of 2692 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137224390